Risk adapted therapy optimization for patients with relapsed or refractory aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Treosulfan (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Etoposide; Rituximab
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 01 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 01 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 100 as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.