A randomised, double blind, placebo and active controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the analgesic effect of a single dose of GRC 6211, a TRPV1 receptor antagonist on pain following extraction of impacted third molar tooth
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs GRC 6211; Ibuprofen
- Indications Dental pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- 18 May 2011 New source identified and integrated.
- 05 Jun 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2007.
- 28 May 2007 Status changed from planning to initiated.