A Phase III, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Prospective, Repeated Dose, Randomized, Controlled, Multi-Day Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Acetaminophen in Adult Inpatients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Paracetamol (Primary)
- Indications Acute pain; Fever
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Mallinckrodt Inc.
- 02 Nov 2010 According to a Cadence Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has approved OFIRMEV (IV parcetamol) for the management of mild to moderate pain, the management of moderate to severe pain with adjunctive opioid analgesics, and the reduction of fever.
- 17 Dec 2008 Safety results announced in a Cadence Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History