An Open Label, 2-Period, Sequential Study to Determine the Impact of Multiple Doses of Rifampin on Single-Dose Pharmacokinetics of HCV-796 [nesbuvir]
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Nesbuvir (Primary) ; Rifampicin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 18 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2006 to 1 Nov 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2008 Development of nesbuvir has been discontinued due to safety issues, according to a ViroPharma media release.