A 10-week Randomised, DB, PG, PC Phase 2 Study to Investigate the Extent of Symptom Relief and the Safety and Tolerability of SMP-986 (20, 40, 80 and 120 mg) Administered Once Daily for 8 Weeks to Patients With Overactive Bladder Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afacifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma; Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Nov 2012 New source identified (German Clinical Trials Register record: DRKS00004137).
- 04 Aug 2008 Status change from in progress to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jul 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.