A phase I/II study of the effect of intravenous anti-IL-5 (mepolizumab) SB 240563 on the outcome and management of hypereosinophilic syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Eosinophilia; Eosinophilic oesophagitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.