A Phase III, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Abatacept Administered Intravenously in Korean Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis While Receiving Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Aug 2013 Primary endpoint added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2012 Actual patient number changed from 112 to 113 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.