A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-National, Multi-Centre, Phase III Paediatric Study of the Efficacy and Safety of 300 IR Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) Administered as Allergen-Based Tablets Once Daily to Children Suffering From Grass Pollen Rhinoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stallergenes Greer plc; Stallergenes SA
- 07 Mar 2016 Pooled analysis of 4 trials (n=891), including this study and 3 other studies [see CTP 700020436, 700039691, 700040181] was presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 04 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 280 to 350 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 17 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on reporting of results at AAAAI 2009.