A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, dose ranging study of SL77.0499-10 [alfuzosin] once daily tablets in patients with lower urinary tract symptoms related to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Alfuzosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 440 to 473 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2006 New trial record.