An open label, single-dose midazolam, multiple-dose HCV-796, sequential 3-period study to determine the pharmacokinetics of the potential drug interaction between HCV-796 and midazolam
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Nesbuvir (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Hepatitis C; Seizures
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 16 Apr 2008 Development of nesbuvir has been discontinued due to safety issues, according to a ViroPharma media release.
- 11 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Jun 2007 Status change from initiated to recruiting