A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Phase III Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of RAD001 Plus Best Supportive Care (BSC) Versus BSC Plus Placebo in Patients With Metastatic Carcinoma of the Kidney Which Has Progressed on VEGF Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Renal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECORD-1
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jun 2014 Pooled analysis assessing the correlation between efficacy and incidence of stomatitis presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Feb 2014 Results from an indirect comparison of everolimus and axitinib presented at the 2014 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 03 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History