A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Urodynamics and Safety of YM178 in Male Subjects With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) and Bladder Outlet Obstruction (BOO).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mirabegron (Primary)
- Indications Lower urinary tract symptoms; Urinary bladder neck obstruction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 15 Apr 2014 Results for urinary retention rates presented at the 29th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 01 Sep 2009 Official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.