A phase I study of halichondrin B analog E7389 in combination with gemcitabine in patients with refractory or advanced solid tumours.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 10 Nov 2015 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer (n = 21).
- 11 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2010 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.