A randomized, double-blind, repeated dose, parallel-group comparison of the efficacy and tolerability of dilaudid SR [slow-release] tablets and immediate release dilaudid tablets (hydromorphone HCI) in patients with chronic pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Hydromorphone (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ALZA Corporation
- 28 Jul 2009 Actual end date (1 Jun 1999) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (169) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.