A Phase III Randomized Study of Neuradiab in Combination With External Beam Radiation and Temozolomide Versus External Beam Radiation and Temozolomide in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Multiforme.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-tenascin monoclonal antibody 81C6 I-131; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLASS-ART
- Sponsors Bradmer Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Nov 2010 Bradmer suspended enrolment of primary GBM patients in its Phase III multi-center clinical trial of Neuradiab in the first quarter of 2009, according to a media release.
- 08 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 23 Jul 2008 Status changed to recruiting. Bradmer reports that the first patient was enrolled at Duke University.