Gemcitabine Combined With Busulfan and Melphalan, With Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation, for Patients With Poor-Prognosis Advanced Lymphoid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jun 2016 Trial phase changed from phase I/II to phase I
- 24 Sep 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 143 to 145 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.