Phase-I/II trial of Velcade (bortezomib) in combination with mitoxantrone and etoposide for relapsed or refractory acute leukemias.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History