A randomized clinical trial in patients with recent-onset arthritis to compare the efficacy of DMARD combination therapy including prednisone with combination therapy including adalimumab, a TNF-blocking agent.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Hydroxychloroquine; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Sulfasalazine
- Indications Arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPROVED
- 17 Jun 2017 Results (n=381) assessing association between baseline autoantibody profile and treatment response, presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 30 Oct 2013 Results for patients with early disease activity score remission presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 12 Nov 2010 Interim results were presented in an abstract presented at the 74th ACR/ARHP.