A phase III study comparing adjuvant chemotherapy consisting of capecitabine/oxaliplatin vs surgery alone in patients with stage II (T1N2, T2N1, T3N0), IIIa (T2N2, T3N1, T4NO), and IIIb (T3N2) gastric adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLASSIC
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 20 Nov 2015 According to Chugai Pharmaceuticals media release, company announced that it has obtained supplemental approval from the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW).
- 20 Nov 2015 Results published in Chugai Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History