A Multi-Center, Open-Label, Single-Arm Phase II Trial Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Weekly Bolus Infusions of 5-Fluorouracil Combined With CoFactor (5-10 Methylenetetrahydrofolate) in Advanced Breast Cancer Patients Who Failed Anthracycline and Taxane Chemotherapy Regimens
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil; Folitixorin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mast Therapeutics
- 12 Mar 2008 Results will be presented at the 2008 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting on 2 June.
- 07 Dec 2007 Results are expected during the second quarter of 2008.
- 05 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.