An 8-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Fixed Dosage, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multi-Center Study of the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Agomelatine 25 mg and 50 mg in the Treatment of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) Followed by a 52-Week, Open-Label Extension (CAGO178A2302E).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 18 May 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2010 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History