The pharmacokinetics and safety of ritonavir-boosted indinavir 600/100mg bid combined with NRTIs [nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors] in ARV [antiretroviral therapy] naive HIV/TB [HIV/tuberculosis] co-infected patients receiving rifampicin containing anti-tuberculosis therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Indinavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary) ; Antituberculars; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Rifampicin
- Indications HIV infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 04 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2007 to 1 Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.