A phase I dose-escalation study of LBH589 administered orally in adult patients with advanced solid tumors or cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (14) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2010 Actual end date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.