A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multi-Center Study of the Safety and Efficacy of LibiGel for the Treatment of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder in Surgically Menopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone (Primary)
- Indications Decreased libido
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BLOOM; BLOOM-1
- 14 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Sexual-desire' has not been met.
- 14 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Sexual-satisfaction' has not been met.
- 14 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint 'Assessment-scale-scores' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History