A 10 week open-label pilot study to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of memantine (Namenda) as augmentation therapy in patients with generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) or social anxiety disorder (SAD), who are only partial responders to selective serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRI's) or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI's).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder; Social phobia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2008 Planned end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.