The cardiac benefit of androgen replacement in hypogonadal males with coronary artery disease following successful percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Hypogonadism
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 25 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 10 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov