A Phase II Study of Sorafenib (BAY 43-9006) in Chemorefractory Patients With Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BATTLE
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record (NCT00411671).
- 11 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT00411671).