Phase II study investigating the efficacy of Velcade, rituximab, cyclophosphamide, and Decadron (VRCD regimen) in front-line therapy of patients with low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Nov 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2011 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.