A randomized, double-blind, comparative, multi-center study of the safety and efficacy of TG 873870 [Nemonoxacin; Taigen Biotechnology] versus levofloxacin in adult patients with community-acquired pneumonia CAP
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nemonoxacin (Primary) ; Levofloxacin
- Indications Chlamydial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia; Haemophilus infections; Mycoplasma infections; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TaiGen Biotechnology
- 28 Oct 2008 Results were published at the 48th Annual Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 46th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America - A Joint Meeting.
- 20 Oct 2008 Primary endpoint 'Clinical cure rate' has been met, according to a TaiGen media release.
- 20 Oct 2008 Top-line results will be presented at ICAAC/IDSA, according to a TaiGen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History