A randomized, double-blind, phase 3 study of the efficacy and safety of HZT-501 in subjects requiring NSAID treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ibuprofen/famotidine (Primary) ; Ibuprofen
- Indications Arthritis; Duodenal ulcer; Gastric ulcer; Musculoskeletal pain; NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REDUCE-1
- Sponsors Horizon Pharma
- 20 Dec 2011 Pooled results from REDUCE-1 and REDUCE-2 published in the American Journal of Gastroenterology.
- 25 Apr 2011 Based on the results of this and the REDUCE-2 trial, the US FDA approved ibuprofen/famotidine for the reduction of the risk of development of upper gastrointestinal ulcers in patients with rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis.
- 03 Nov 2010 Results will be presented at the 74th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 45th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals, according to an Horizon Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History