Phase I trial of intravenous reovirus and docetaxel in patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel; Pelareorep
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Lung cancer; Malignant melanoma; Mesothelioma; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 29 Nov 2010 Results were published in Clinical Cancer Research, according to an Oncolytics Biotech media release.
- 20 Mar 2009 Updated results were presented at the 5th International Meeting on Replicating Oncolytic Virus therapeutics, according to an Oncolytics Biotech media release.
- 18 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.