AMENO-2: Phase IV Study, National, Multiple Center, Comparative, Randomized, Double Blind, Controlled With Parallel Groups to Determinate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Aprepitant Plus Palonosetron Versus Granisetron in the Prevention of Nausea and Emesis Induced by Chemotherapy in Patients Treated With Haematopoietic Progenitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant; Granisetron; Palonosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMENO-2
- 12 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 16th Congress of the European Hematology Association.
- 08 Jun 2011 Results were presented at the Annual Meeting of the European Haematological Association (EHA-2011).
- 22 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.