A Phase I/II Evaluation of Vaccination With Type 1 Dendritic Cells Pulsed With Multiple Peptides in the Treatment of HLA-A2 Positive Patients With Recurrent Malignant Gliomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SL 701 (Primary) ; Poly ICLC
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Feb 2011 Stemline Therapeutics has in-licensed the rights to the brain cancer vaccine tested in this study.
- 24 Feb 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, according to a Stemline Therapeutics media release.
- 16 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History