Once daily enoxaparin for outpatient treatment of acute deep venous thrombosis and/or pulmonary embolism.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jan 2007 New trial record.