An eight-week, multinational, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, with escitalopram as an active control, to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of a saredutant 100 mg dose once daily, in elderly patients with major depressive disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Saredutant (Primary) ; Escitalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INDIGO
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 26 Dec 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress.
- 15 Jan 2007 New trial record.