An eight-week, randomized, double blind, two parallel groups, study to assess clinical response of duloxetine 60 mg and 120 per day in patients hospitalized for severe depression
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Duloxetine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 04 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 324 to 410 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Sep 2010 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 12 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP 2009).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History