A Phase I Open Label Multi Center Dose Escalation Study to Assess Safety Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of AZD7762 Administered as a Single Intravenous Agent and in Combination With Weekly Standard Dose Gemcitabine in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 7762 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 03 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 May 2009 Planned end date changed from Jul 2009 to Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2007 New trial record.