Trial of analgesia with lidocaine or extended-release oxycodone for neuropathic pain treatment in multiple sclerosis (TALENT-MS)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lidocaine (Primary) ; Oxycodone (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TALENT-MS
- 17 Aug 2011 Trial phase change from II to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2011 Planned end date 1 Aug 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.