A randomised, double blind, placebo controlled, multicentre trial of abagovomab maintenance therapy in patients with epithelial ovarian cancer after complete response to first line chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Abagovomab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIMOSA
- 11 Mar 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 23 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History