A randomized, double-blind, ascending dose, placebo-controlled single dose study in non-smoking healthy elderly subjects interleaved with a 2-week multiple once daily dose study to explore safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and cognitive effects after oral administration of AQW051
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs AQW 051 (Primary)
- Indications Psychotic disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 09 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 21 Jun 2007 Status change from recruiting to completed
- 19 Jan 2007 New trial record.