A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-national, multi-centre, phase III study to assess the long term efficacy, carry-over effect and safety of two dosing regimens of 300 IR Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) administered as allergen-based tablets once daily to patients suffering from grass pollen rhinoconjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stallergenes SA
- 07 Mar 2016 Pooled analysis of 4 trials (n=891), including this study and 3 other studies [see CTP 700020053, 700039691, 700040181] was presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 05 Sep 2012 Results from an analysis of asthma status on outcomes presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 21 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 630 to 780 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History