A Single Arm, Multicenter Phase II Study of Everolimus in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Adenocarcinoma Whose Cancer Has Progressed Despite Prior Therapy With an Anti-EGFR [epidermal growth factor receptor] Antibody (if Appropriate), Bevacizumab, Fluoropyrimidine, Oxaliplatin, and Irinotecan-Based Regimens.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 13 May 2011 Trial phase changed from II/III to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2009 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, 2006-0806).