A Phase I, Single Center, Open-label, Single Oral Dose, Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of Nilotinib in Subjects With Impaired Hepatic Function and Healthy Subjects With Normal Hepatic Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Sep 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 27 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.