A Sequential Phase I/II Dose Escalation and Dose Selection Safety Study of Regional Intra-Thrombus Plasmin (Human) Infusion In Acute Lower Extremity Native Artery or Bypass Graft Occlusion.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fibrinolysin human (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Peripheral arterial occlusive disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRIORITY
- 11 Jun 2012 Results were reported in a Grifols media release, and will be published in the June issue of the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 08 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.