A Multi-Center, Open-Label, Randomized, Phase 2 Clinical Trial Evaluating Saftey and Efficacy of FOLFIRI With Either Panitumumab or Bevacizumab as Second-Line Treatment in Subjects With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer With Wild-Type KRAS Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRITT
- Sponsors Amgen
- 04 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to presentation of results.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 26 Jan 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History