A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Comparison Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of BG00012 in Subjects With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEFINE
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 24 Jul 2017 Results of a post hoc analyses of integrated data from DEFINE/CONFIRM trials published in the Clinical Therapeutics
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of seven year MRI outcomes of DEFINE,ENDORSE and CONFIRM studies presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of an integrated analysis (n=2470) of phase III (DEFINE, CONFIRM and ENDORSE-extension) and phase IIb Dimethyl Fumarate (DMF) studies reporting long-term absolute lymphocyte count (ALC) and post-DMF ALC data, presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History