Safety and efficacy of low-dose cyclosporine in association with everolimus to minimize renal dysfunction in heart transplant recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary)
- Indications Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SHIRAKISS
- 16 Apr 2011 2-year results presented at the 31st Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- 27 Jan 2010 Results reported in Transplantation.
- 12 May 2009 Additional lead trial centre Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna identified, primary endpoint identified as GFR as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.