Phase IIIb, observer-blind study to compare immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' HPV [human papillomavirus]-16/18 L1/AS04 vaccine [Cervarix] versus Gardasil [Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus (HPV-6,11,16,18,L1 VLP) Recombinant Vaccine Merck & Co., Inc.].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jul 2010 Results presented at the 26th International Papillomavirus Congress according to a media release from GlaxoSmithKline.
- 29 Oct 2009 18-month results were presented at ADSA 2009.
- 04 Oct 2009 7-month results were presented at FIGO 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History