A Phase 2 Study of Telaprevir (VX-950) in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa-2a (Pegasys®), and Ribavirin (Copegus®) in Subjects With Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Who Have Not Achieved Sustained Viral Response With a Prior Course of Interferon Based Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROVE-3
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Apr 2010 Results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 11 Apr 2010 Final results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 08 Apr 2010 Results have been published in the New England Journal of Medicine, according to a Tibotec BVBA media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History