Phase IV study of respiratory syncytial virus monoclonal antibody therapy in high-risk infants and toddlers
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Palivizumab (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2016 Results (n=19235) assessing palivizumab adherence and outcomes in aboriginal versus non-aboriginal children receiving palivizumab in the Canadian Registry of palivizumab (CARESS) database (2005-2014), published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 06 Oct 2016 Results (n=1909) assessing differences in respiratory-illness related hospitalization (RIH) and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) specific infection hospitalization (RSVH) in HSCHD infants receiving palivizumab during the first versus second year of life in the Canadian Registry of palivizumab (CARESS) database (2005-2015), published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal..
- 07 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.